Template OptionsFlow Template Options is a meta box that allows you to select which template to use, and then choose the template part (header, sidebar, and footer) that you would like to use it with. This option can be found as you edit a post/page on your site.
How to use the Flow Template Options
- Go to the page/post you would like to edit > edit that page/post > scroll down and you’ll see the Flow Template Options meta box
- Choose the template that you would like to use.
- Note: No options will appear if you haven’t made a template yet. To learn how to create a template click here.
- After choosing a template, you can then choose the template parts that you would like to pair it with.
- You can choose from:
- Default = Keeps the default template part
- No = Removes the template part
- Custom = Allows you to choose from template parts that you’ve built.
- Note: No options will appear if you haven’t made a template part yet. To learn how to create a template part click here.