To access Flow Settings:
- Go to WP-admin > Themify Flow > Settings
- On the Settings page, you will find the following options:
- Favicon = Insert the favicon image URL. Favicon format should be ico, jpg, or png. (this favicon will appear on the browser tab icon).
- Footer Code = The code will insert in before the closing </body> tag. Example usage: use this to paste in Google Analytics code).
- Responsive Design = Check this option to disable responsive design (once responsive is disabled, mobile devices will scale/zoom the page to fit in the screen).
- Google Fonts = Choose to show recommended Google Fonts only or all fonts in the font list selector in Styling Panel. There are 600+ Google Fonts in the complete library. Showing all fonts will take longer to load the Styling Panel.
- NOTE: This Settings page is plug-able by addons/plugins. If you see any additional options, it might be because of the addons/plugin installed on your site.